Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am teaching again

At the bus stop near the school where I teach in Sweden

I really enjoyed teaching in France last year and when the experience came to an end, I realized how much I was going to miss it and my students.

Now I am living in Sweden and though I am focusing on my own studies at the moment, I still wanted to keep my teaching skills in practice and spend some of my extra time teaching English to cute Swedish kids.

I was lucky enough to find part-time working teaching ESL in an after school program. I teach only two classes a week (sometimes 5) but get to have fun teaching children 3-9 English and make some extra cash at the same time. And the children are such great learners! I am really impressed with their interest and motivation.

Here are some pics around the school with some of the beautiful Swedish Fall colors.

Puss och Kram!

Fall trees near school


Classroom
School

No comments:

Post a Comment