Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alla hjärtans dag




A few days delayed, I know, but definitely wanted to post about this year's Valentine's Day. To be honest, I can't remember the last time I had a Valentine on Valentine's Day. It was probably in 2007 when Jonatan and I were living in Aix-en-Provence. So it was a big treat this year to be with my Valentine again.

I was first surprised by a candle-lit breakfast in bed, followed by a romantic walk in the snow over Keillers Park (there was sun!! there is sun here almost everyday!) and then a dinner for two at Pizza Hut. Yes, Pizza Hut. Here, Pizza Hut is a little more swanky than in America. It is one of those sit-down places where the waitress actually comes to take your order. And they serve wine. Who woulda thought? And we weren't the only ones there on a Valentine Date. I think I had even seen a couple who had dressed up for the occasion.

And to complete a perfect day of love, I found out that Sweden was also in love with my best friend Bea. They even had a pizza named after her. Just more reasons why I am loving Sweden more and more. Puss Puss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment